Mabali Island for many is nothing less than a hidden paradise located in the Khanpur Dam. Visit beautiful blue water, landscapes, hiking near Mabali’s mountain ranges in KPK Khanpur, water sports across Khanpur Dam, exploring the lush mountains or enjoying food at Mabali.
1. We Leave from Islamabad on 4×4 jeeps/Land Cruisers for Mabali Islands via sightseeing tour and excursion of historical Sah Allah Dita caves.
- We pay Short visit to Rich historical little place hidden in the immediate outskirts of Islamabad, just on the foot of Margallas known as Shah Allah Dita caves.
- We then Drive to Mabali Islands through scenic Margalla hills where you can have the bird eye view of capital.
- Lunch will be served on the green lawns where you have a full view of the lake while enjoying traditional mouthwatering food.
- We then route back to Islamabad through Khanpur Taxila GT Road where you can load up on fruiters, citrus and oranges from the farms around the lake. .
Note* Cost of the journey doesn’t include jeep rent.